Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome Fall

Last week we began our fall schedule. It has been a good two weeks. I feel accomplished, something I didn't feel but two or three times total last fall semester. I am doing my blending of curriculum and tending to what we need for the day and season. We are not in Itasca, which was on our weekend schedule. The weather is wonderfully rainy and allows for us to have an evening home. I didn't schedule work this weekend so I am happily home with the four kids (Konnor is here) and the hubby. And the skunk dog.

Okay, I'm rambling.

Today Ethan worked on handwriting, reading, art, and creative construction using my yoga blocks and legos. It was a mostly pleasant day, and everything got done with fun. I like days like that.

We have a new computer, a Mac Mini, that we use for basic functions. I am happy to have a little computer with no noise other than happy sounds that we want to hear. The other one sounded like a jet engine.

No comments: