Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Making Choices

I've come to realize that we're already living an enki lifestyle and a lot of the material in the guides are for families coming from very disconnected lifestyles, or with special needs children. If I just let the guides sit unused I feel that we will have a successful school year regardless of their use. The material is at the heart of why I chose enki, the activities, stories, and crafts. I love the songs, movement, projects, stories and the spirit and heart behind everything. I love being able to weave what I want into our days and weeks and months and feel very flexible and confident in my approach.

But yesterday was another matter. Every now and then I need to have someone listen to my concerns and help me see my path. I needed help yesterday. And help came. Friends are such treasures.

No comments: