Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mid-July

Well, my son is an emotional wreck after having friends over for three days and two nights. He just had all of his privileges taken away and I'm completely fine saying no.

For schooling today Ethan attended the Terrific Tuesdays activity at the fair grounds and made a fish necklace, 2 paper boxes, and had a good time. Avery and Ethan also played the dice game this afternoon and worked on a mosaic with me for art. That's all my son would do and it was with difficulty. We're going to purge this week and remove 50% of our toys and de-clutter and de-stress. Clutter=stress.

Avery has been busy using scissors on everything she shouldn't. We're working on cutting skills and she has them galore. They will be entering flowers into the fair and hopefully get a prize. Or at least the joyful satisfaction of entering an item and seeing it on display.

I'm quite busy this week with work and getting ready for the fair. I look forward to a quieter week after the fair.

I find it difficult to get Ethan to do much these days. I think he's run amok with the summer breezes.

No comments: